About ARK: Survival Evolved
Ark: Survival Evolved is a unique take on the survival genre, blending emergent multiplayer cooperation and competition. Players awake naked and starving on the beach of a mysterious island among a herd of other confused humans. On ARK, they must then hunt, harvest, craft, research technology, and build shelters to protect against scorching days, freezing nights, and volatile weather systems.
View videos of ARK: Survival Evolved below:
ARK: Survival Evolved Age Suitability
The game is suitable for persons aged 16 years and over only. It contains realistic looking violence. Players can shift between first- and third-person perspectives as they explore the open-world environment.
Is ARK: Survival Evolved Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! ARK: Survival Evolved is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. ARK: Survival Evolved supports crossplay on Linux, Mac, Windows PC, Google Stadia, Xbox One, iOS and Android. But remember, ARK: Survival Evolved has multiple crossplay combinations, which are mutually exclusive. Some platforms are not able to crossplay between each other. Check the "ARK: Survival Evolved Cross-Platform Details" section at the top of this page to view the different combinations.
ARK: Survival Evolved is available on the following platforms:
- Google Stadia
- Nintendo Switch
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
- Xbox One
The platforms below will work for ARK: Survival Evolved crossplay:
- Google Stadia
- Windows PC
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, ARK: Survival Evolved is crossplay compatible with PC.
- ARK: Survival Evolved works with cross-platform across Windows PC and Linux, Mac, Google Stadia and Xbox One.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
No, ARK: Survival Evolved is not crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- Unfortunately, ARK: Survival Evolved is not currently crossplay-compatible with PS4 and Android, Google Stadia, Linux, Mac, Nintendo Switch, Steam (PC), Windows PC, Xbox One or iOS.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, ARK: Survival Evolved is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is compatible with cross-platform with Xbox One and Windows PC.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, ARK: Survival Evolved is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- ARK: Survival Evolved works with crossplay across Android and iOS.
- Also, ARK: Survival Evolved is confirmed as working with crossplay across Google Stadia and Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is confirmed as working with cross-platform between Linux and Mac, Windows PC and Google Stadia.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is compatible with cross-platform across Mac and Linux, Windows PC and Google Stadia.
- However, ARK: Survival Evolved is not crossplay betweem Nintendo Switch and Android, Google Stadia, Linux, Mac, PS4, Steam (PC), Windows PC, Xbox One or iOS.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is not crossplay betweem Steam (PC) and Android, Google Stadia, Linux, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Windows PC, Xbox One or iOS.
- ARK: Survival Evolved works with crossplay between iOS and Android.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play ARK: Survival Evolved Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on ARK: Survival Evolved crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, ARK: Survival Evolved supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is ARK: Survival Evolved Multiplayer?
Yes, ARK: Survival Evolved is a multiplayer game. ARK: Survival Evolved officially supports Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative, Split screen and Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) modes. All the other titles featured on our site are also multiplayer games.
ARK: Survival Evolved is a game in the Sandbox, Role-playing (RPG) and Indie categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Golf With Your Friends, Fortnite, Minecraft: Java Edition, Zaccaria Pinball or Flash Party. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.