Dauntless is a free-to-play action role-playing video game that has players take on the role of Slayers in order to take down Behemoths. These massive monsters have been set loose into the world after a cataclysmic event and now prey on humans for food. Players will collect loot from fallen Behemoths in order to craft and upgrade their weapons and equipment so they can take on even bigger challenges. The game features cross-platform play, meaning gamers on different platforms can all team up together.
View videos of Dauntless below:
Is Dauntless Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! Dauntless is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. Dauntless supports crossplay on Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
Dauntless is available on the following platforms:
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows PC
- XBox Series S/X
- Xbox One
The platforms below will work for Dauntless crossplay:
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows PC
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, Dauntless is crossplay compatible with PC.
- Dauntless is confirmed to be working with cross-platform with Windows PC and Mac, iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
Yes, Dauntless is crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- Dauntless is compatible with crossplay across PS4 and Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- However, Dauntless is not crossplay betweem PS5 and Android, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Windows PC, XBox Series S/X, Xbox One or iOS.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, Dauntless is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- Dauntless is confirmed to be working with cross-platform with Xbox One and Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- However, Dauntless is not crossplay betweem XBox Series S/X and Android, Mac, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Windows PC, Xbox One or iOS.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, Dauntless is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- Dauntless works with crossplay with Android and Mac, Windows PC, iOS, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- Also, Dauntless is compatible with crossplay between Mac and Windows PC, iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- Dauntless is confirmed to be working with crossplay with Nintendo Switch and Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Dauntless is compatible with crossplay between iOS and Mac, Windows PC, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play Dauntless Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on Dauntless crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, Dauntless supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is Dauntless Multiplayer?
Yes, Dauntless is a multiplayer game. Dauntless officially supports Single player and Co-operative modes. All the other titles featured on our site are also multiplayer games.
Dauntless is a game in the Role-playing (RPG), Adventure, Action and Fantasy categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Dying Light 2: Stay Human, Grand Theft Auto 6, Flash Party, Deep Rock Galactic, Civilization 6, Pinball FX3 or ARK: Survival Evolved. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.