About Gunfire Reborn
For action-packed adventure seekers, Gunfire Reborn is a must-play. With its level-based structure and roguelite elements, this game offers an immersive RPG experience that can be enjoyed alone or in coop with up to four players. The procedurally generated levels feature engaging FPS gameplay as well as varied builds for the player's characters, so no two playthroughs are ever quite the same! Players of all types should find something to love about this unique title; those seeking an adrenalized challenge will appreciate the tight combat controls, while strategy enthusiasts will enjoy experimenting with different character builds. Fans of games like Destiny 2 and Borderlands 3 should feel right at home here - but even if you're new to these genres, there's plenty of superb content waiting for you!
View videos of Gunfire Reborn below:
Is Gunfire Reborn Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! Gunfire Reborn is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. Gunfire Reborn supports crossplay on Windows PC, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X, iOS and Android. But remember, Gunfire Reborn has multiple crossplay combinations, which are mutually exclusive. Some platforms are not able to crossplay between each other. Check the "Gunfire Reborn Cross-Platform Details" section at the top of this page to view the different combinations.
Gunfire Reborn is available on the following platforms:
- Nintendo Switch
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
- XBox Series S/X
- Xbox One
The platforms below will work for Gunfire Reborn crossplay:
- Windows PC
- XBox Series S/X
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, Gunfire Reborn is crossplay compatible with PC.
- Gunfire Reborn works properly with cross-platform with Windows PC and Xbox One and XBox Series S/X.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
No, Gunfire Reborn is not crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- Unfortunately, Gunfire Reborn is not currently crossplay-compatible with PS4 and Android, Nintendo Switch, PS5, Steam (PC), Windows PC, XBox Series S/X, Xbox One or iOS.
- Gunfire Reborn is not currently crossplay-compatible with PS5 and Android, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Steam (PC), Windows PC, XBox Series S/X, Xbox One or iOS.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, Gunfire Reborn is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- Gunfire Reborn is confirmed as working with crossplay between Xbox One and Windows PC and XBox Series S/X.
- Also, Gunfire Reborn is confirmed as working with crossplay with XBox Series S/X and Windows PC and Xbox One.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, Gunfire Reborn is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- Gunfire Reborn works with cross-platform across Android and iOS.
- However, Gunfire Reborn is not crossplay betweem Nintendo Switch and Android, PS4, PS5, Steam (PC), Windows PC, XBox Series S/X, Xbox One or iOS.
- Gunfire Reborn is not crossplay betweem Steam (PC) and Android, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Windows PC, XBox Series S/X, Xbox One or iOS.
- Also, Gunfire Reborn works properly with crossplay between iOS and Android.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play Gunfire Reborn Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on Gunfire Reborn crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, Gunfire Reborn supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is Gunfire Reborn Multiplayer?
Yes, Gunfire Reborn is a multiplayer game. Gunfire Reborn officially supports Single player, Multiplayer and Co-operative modes. All the other titles featured on our site are also multiplayer games.
Gunfire Reborn is a game in the Action, Indie, Shooter and Adventure categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Friday the 13th: The Game, Fallout 76, It Takes Two, Monster Hunter, Far Cry 6 or Insurgency: Sandstorm. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.