About Hero Siege
Hero Siege is an enjoyable Hack 'n' Slash game with plenty of roguelike and RPG elements to keep players entertained. The aim of the game is to work through hordes of enemies, growing your talent tree as you go and collecting better loot along the way. There are seven Acts in total, each one beautifully designed with Pixel Art graphics. Hero Siege offers hours upon hours of gameplay, including up to four-player online multiplayer mode!
View videos of Hero Siege below:
Is Hero Siege Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! Hero Siege is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. Hero Siege supports crossplay on Steam (PC), Linux, Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. But remember, Hero Siege has multiple crossplay combinations, which are mutually exclusive. Some platforms are not able to crossplay between each other. Check the "Hero Siege Cross-Platform Details" section at the top of this page to view the different combinations.
Hero Siege is available on the following platforms and all of these platforms will support crossplay:
- Nintendo Switch
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, Hero Siege is crossplay compatible with PC.
- Hero Siege works properly with cross-platform across Windows PC/Steam and Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, PS4, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
Yes, Hero Siege is crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- Hero Siege works with cross-platform across PS4 and Linux, Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS and Android.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, Hero Siege is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- Hero Siege is confirmed as working with crossplay across Android and Linux, Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, PS4, Linux, Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS and Nintendo Switch.
- Also, Hero Siege works properly with crossplay between Linux and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android, PS4, Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
- Hero Siege works with cross-platform across Mac and Linux, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android, PS4, Linux, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
- Hero Siege is confirmed as working with crossplay between Nintendo Switch and Linux, Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS and Android.
- Hero Siege is confirmed to be working with cross-platform across iOS and Linux, Mac, Windows PC/Steam, Android, PS4, Linux, Mac, Windows PC/Steam, Android and Nintendo Switch.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play Hero Siege Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on Hero Siege crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, Hero Siege supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is Hero Siege Multiplayer?
Yes, Hero Siege is a multiplayer game. Hero Siege officially supports Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative and Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) modes. All the other titles featured on our site are also multiplayer games.
Hero Siege is a game in the Adventure, Role-playing (RPG), Indie and Historical categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Quake, Civilization 6, Project Winter, Stranded Deep, DKO: Divine Knockout, It Takes Two, World of Warcraft or Sniper Elite 5. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.