Skyclimbers is a game that has something for everyone. If you're looking for a multiplayer city-building experience, you can create your own kingdom and choose your class. If you're more into action RPGs, there are plenty of monsters to tame in the procedurally generated anime-themed metaverse.
View videos of Skyclimbers below:
Is Skyclimbers Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! Skyclimbers is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. Skyclimbers supports crossplay on Steam (PC), Mac, Windows PC, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
Skyclimbers is available on the following platforms and all of these platforms will support crossplay:
- Google Stadia
- Nintendo Switch
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
- XBox Series S/X
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, Skyclimbers is crossplay compatible with PC.
- Skyclimbers is confirmed to be working with cross-platform with Windows PC/Steam and Mac, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
Yes, Skyclimbers is crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- Skyclimbers is compatible with cross-platform with PS4 and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
- Also, Skyclimbers works with crossplay with PS5 and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, Skyclimbers is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- Skyclimbers works with cross-platform between Xbox One and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
- Also, Skyclimbers is compatible with cross-platform between XBox Series S/X and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Google Stadia.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, Skyclimbers is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- Skyclimbers works with cross-platform between Google Stadia and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and XBox Series S/X.
- Also, Skyclimbers is confirmed as working with crossplay across Mac and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
- Skyclimbers works with crossplay between Nintendo Switch and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play Skyclimbers Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on Skyclimbers crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, Skyclimbers supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is Skyclimbers Multiplayer?
Yes, Skyclimbers is a multiplayer game. Skyclimbers officially supports a multiplayer game mode, along with all the other titles featured on our site.
Skyclimbers is a game in the Indie, Strategy, Role-playing (RPG) and Action categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Fortnite, Pinball FX3, First Class Trouble, Madden NFL 22, Europa Universalis IV, Football Manager 2021: Xbox Edition or Red Dead Online. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.