About DIRT 5
DIRT 5 is a brand new off-road racing game from Codemasters that features some of the most iconic routes in the world. With a wide roster of cars to choose from, including rally icons, trucks, and GT heroes, there's something for everyone in this game. Plus, with an innovative career mode, four-player split-screen, and online multiplayer modes, there's plenty to keep you coming back for more. If you're a fan of racing games, then DIRT 5 is definitely one worth checking out.
View videos of DIRT 5 below:
Is DIRT 5 Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! DIRT 5 is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. DIRT 5 supports crossplay on Steam (PC), Windows PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna.
DIRT 5 is available on the following platforms and all of these platforms will support crossplay:
- Amazon Luna
- Google Stadia
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
- XBox Series S/X
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, DIRT 5 is crossplay compatible with PC.
- DIRT 5 works properly with crossplay with Windows PC/Steam and PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
Yes, DIRT 5 is crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- DIRT 5 works with crossplay between PS4 and Windows PC/Steam, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna.
- Also, DIRT 5 is confirmed to be working with crossplay across PS5 and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, DIRT 5 is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- DIRT 5 is confirmed to be working with crossplay across Xbox One and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, XBox Series S/X, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna.
- Also, DIRT 5 is confirmed as working with crossplay across XBox Series S/X and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Google Stadia and Amazon Luna.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, DIRT 5 is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- DIRT 5 is compatible with crossplay between Amazon Luna and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
- Also, DIRT 5 works with cross-platform across Google Stadia and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Amazon Luna.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play DIRT 5 Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on DIRT 5 crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, DIRT 5 supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
DIRT 5 is a game in the Sport, Racing, Action and Adventure categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Gang Beasts, Aragami 2, Trailblazers, Crash Drive 3, World of Warcraft or Touring Karts. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.