Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighting game that features an ever-growing roster of 56 unique characters. With full cross-play support across all platforms, players can enjoy the game with friends no matter what system they're on. The game's simple controls and easy-to-learn mechanics make it accessible for newcomers, while its depth keeps experienced players coming back for more. Whether you're playing casual free-for-alls or ranked matches, Brawlhalla has something for everyone.
View videos of Brawlhalla below:
Is Brawlhalla Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! Brawlhalla is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. Brawlhalla supports crossplay on Steam (PC), Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
Brawlhalla is available on the following platforms and all of these platforms will support crossplay:
- Nintendo Switch
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, Brawlhalla is crossplay compatible with PC.
- Brawlhalla is confirmed as working with cross-platform between Windows PC/Steam and Mac, iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
Yes, Brawlhalla is crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- Brawlhalla works properly with crossplay across PS4 and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, Brawlhalla is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- Brawlhalla works with cross-platform across Xbox One and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, Brawlhalla is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- Brawlhalla is compatible with cross-platform across Android and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- Also, Brawlhalla works with cross-platform across Mac and Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
- Brawlhalla is confirmed to be working with crossplay across Nintendo Switch and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, iOS, Android, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Brawlhalla works properly with crossplay with iOS and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, Android, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play Brawlhalla Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on Brawlhalla crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, Brawlhalla supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is Brawlhalla Multiplayer?
Yes, Brawlhalla is a multiplayer game. Brawlhalla officially supports Single player, Multiplayer and Co-operative modes. All the other titles featured on our site are also multiplayer games.
Brawlhalla is a game in the Indie and Arcade categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Guilty Gear: Strive, Siegecraft Commander, NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, ARK: Survival Evolved or Zaccaria Pinball. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.