About Farming Simulator 22
Players of Farming Simulator 22 will enjoy the game's vast array of farming activities, from planting and harvesting crops to breeding livestock. The game also features a unique system where players can form production chains to create an agricultural empire. Additionally, cross-platform multiplayer is supported so that farmers can cooperate with friends online.
View videos of Farming Simulator 22 below:
Is Farming Simulator 22 Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! Farming Simulator 22 is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. Farming Simulator 22 supports crossplay on Steam (PC), Mac, Windows PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
Farming Simulator 22 is available on the following platforms and all of these platforms will support crossplay:
- Google Stadia
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
- XBox Series S/X
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, Farming Simulator 22 is crossplay compatible with PC.
- Farming Simulator 22 is confirmed to be working with crossplay between Windows PC/Steam and Mac, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
Yes, Farming Simulator 22 is crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- Farming Simulator 22 is confirmed as working with cross-platform across PS4 and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
- Also, Farming Simulator 22 works properly with cross-platform across PS5 and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, Farming Simulator 22 is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- Farming Simulator 22 works with cross-platform across Xbox One and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
- Also, Farming Simulator 22 is confirmed as working with cross-platform between XBox Series S/X and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Google Stadia.
Is it Cross-Platform on Other Platforms?
Yes, Farming Simulator 22 is crossplay compatible with Other Platforms.
- Farming Simulator 22 works properly with crossplay between Google Stadia and Mac, Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and XBox Series S/X.
- Also, Farming Simulator 22 is compatible with cross-platform with Mac and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XBox Series S/X and Google Stadia.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play Farming Simulator 22 Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on Farming Simulator 22 crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, Farming Simulator 22 supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is Farming Simulator 22 Multiplayer?
Yes, Farming Simulator 22 is a multiplayer game. Farming Simulator 22 officially supports Single player, Multiplayer and Co-operative modes. All the other titles featured on our site are also multiplayer games.
Farming Simulator 22 is a game in the Open world, Simulator, Business and Sandbox categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Insurgency: Sandstorm, Fortnite, Overcooked! 2, Forza Horizon 4, Minecraft: Java Edition, No Man’s Sky, Craftopia or Dying Light. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.