About No Man’s Sky
No Man's Sky is a game that allows players to explore an infinite, procedurally generated universe. Within this universe are 18 quintillion planets, each with its own ecosystems and alien species. Players can mine for resources, build bases, engage in combat, or trade with other players within the game. The overall goal of the game is to seek out the mystery around the entity known as The Atlas.
View videos of No Man’s Sky below:
- No Man's Sky - Beyond Trailer
- Galaxy Gameplay Trailer
- Portal Gameplay Trailer
- Guide to the Galaxy Trailer
- Infinite Worlds Montage Trailer
- Paris Games Week 2015 Trailer
No Man’s Sky Age Suitability
The game is suitable for ages 7 and up. It contains non-realistic violence toward fantasy characters. Players can engage in space combat with enemy ships and space pirates. On the planet's surface, players can use gun-like weapons and melee attacks to defeat aggressive and non-aggressive alien creatures.
Is No Man’s Sky Cross-Platform?
Fortunately, yes! No Man’s Sky is a cross-platform game, meaning players with different hardware and consoles can play together online. No Man’s Sky supports crossplay on Steam (PC), Windows PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PlayStation VR, PlayStation VR2 and XBox Series S/X.
No Man’s Sky is available on the following platforms and all of these platforms will support crossplay:
- PlayStation VR
- PlayStation VR2
- Steam (PC)
- Windows PC
- XBox Series S/X
- Xbox One
Is it Cross-Platform on PC?
Yes, No Man’s Sky is crossplay compatible with PC.
- No Man’s Sky works with crossplay with Windows PC/Steam and PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PlayStation VR, PlayStation VR2 and XBox Series S/X.
Is it Cross-Platform on Playstation?
Yes, No Man’s Sky is crossplay compatible with Playstation.
- No Man’s Sky is compatible with cross-platform with PS4 and Windows PC/Steam, PS5, Xbox One, PlayStation VR, PlayStation VR2 and XBox Series S/X.
- Also, No Man’s Sky is confirmed as working with crossplay across PS5 and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation VR, PlayStation VR2 and XBox Series S/X.
- No Man’s Sky works properly with crossplay between PlayStation VR and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PlayStation VR2 and XBox Series S/X.
- No Man’s Sky is confirmed to be working with crossplay between PlayStation VR2 and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PlayStation VR and XBox Series S/X.
Is it Cross-Platform on Xbox?
Yes, No Man’s Sky is crossplay compatible with Xbox.
- No Man’s Sky is confirmed to be working with crossplay across Xbox One and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, PlayStation VR, PlayStation VR2 and XBox Series S/X.
- Also, No Man’s Sky is confirmed to be working with crossplay between XBox Series S/X and Windows PC/Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, PlayStation VR and PlayStation VR2.
What is Crossplay/Cross-Platform?
Crossplay, also known as cross-platform, is the ability to play with other players who are using different platforms. For example, someone playing on a PC can play with someone using a console, such as a PS5, or a PS4 player can play with an Xbox One player.
Crossplay is a great way to connect with friends who might not own the same console as you!
How to Play No Man’s Sky Cross-Platform?
The way to utilize crossplay can vary depending on the game and platforms you are using. Some games have built-in crossplay features that allow players on different platforms to connect and play together, other will require you to connect via an account such as a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or an Xbox Live account.
For the full instructions on No Man’s Sky crossplay, visit the official website.
What is Cross Save/Cross Progression?
Cross save, also known as cross-progression, is the ability to transfer save data between different platforms. For example, if you have a character or have reached a level on a PS4 that you want to play on an Xbox One, you can use cross-save to transfer your progress over.
Cross progression is handy for players who want to be able to pick up their game no matter what platform they're using!
Thankfully, No Man’s Sky supports cross-save/cross-progression. For more information on this you should check out the official website.
Is No Man’s Sky Multiplayer?
Yes, No Man’s Sky is a multiplayer game. No Man’s Sky officially supports Single player, Multiplayer and Co-operative modes. All the other titles featured on our site are also multiplayer games.
No Man’s Sky is a game in the Sandbox, Simulator and Science fiction categories, among others. If you enjoy playing this game then you might also have fun playing Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, God Eater 2 – Rage Burst, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, TERA, Pox Nora, Gundam Evolution or First Class Trouble. Each of these games offer something unique that you might enjoy.
We hope that you've found this page useful. If you would like us to update a particular title, or if you've noticed a game which has recently added crossplay support, please drop a message in the comments below. We do our best to keep our comprehensive cross-platform database as up-to-date as possible.